Browns Training Camp Notes (8.28.20)
For Immediate Release
Aug. 28, 2020
- The Browns practiced indoors for the first time during training camp. The team was in full pads.
- The following players did not practice today due to injury: LB Adrian Clayborn (groin), CB Kevin Johnson (liver), S Karl Joseph (foot), WR Jarvis Landry (hip), CB M.J. Stewart Jr. (hamstring), C JC Tretter (knee), CB Greedy Williams (shoulder) and LB Mack Wilson (knee).
- A total of 73 puppies have been adopted via the Browns Puppy Pound this year. Each practice day, the Browns, via social media, will announce open sign ups to meet local animals in need of homes from the Northeast Ohio Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (SPCA). Due to health and safety concerns, walk-up adoptions are not available at this time. Since the program’s launch in 2015, 568 puppies from the Northeast Ohio SPCA have been adopted by Browns fans. The Northeast Ohio SPCA is a non-profit no-kill pet shelter located in Parma. With each adoption, Sugardale will provide new owners with a puppy starter kit (while supplies last), as well as a station for families to take their first family photo with their new puppy.
- To celebrate the Browns’ 2020 Training Camp and to support the Cleveland Browns Foundation, every day of practice the Browns Pro Shop will feature an exclusive item fans can only purchase by ordering over the phone or visiting the Browns Pro Shop at FirstEnergy Stadium. All net proceeds from all Browns Pro Shop sales are donated to the Cleveland Browns Foundation.
- The Browns are auctioning a variety of once-in-a-lifetime experiences with top players, coaches and more to benefit Cleveland Browns Foundation. Fans have the chance to bid on auction items, providing them with a special opportunity to win incredible experiences or autographed items, while giving back to a good cause. To view the packages and place your bid, visit clevelandbrowns.com/auctions.
- New this year, Browns fans across Ohio will have a special opportunity to purchase 50/50 raffle tickets during the 2020 Cleveland Browns Training Camp. With each ticket providing a chance to win half of the raffle’s net proceeds, the other half will benefit Stay in the Game! Network and Shoes and Clothes for Kids, a Cleveland-based non-profit organization. Fans 18 years and older may purchase tickets for the full duration of training camp and the raffle’s jackpot winner will be announced at the conclusion of the raffle on September 4. Some Exclusions apply. For more information or to purchase a ticket, visit https://browns5050.com/ or the Browns Mobile app.
- Upcoming media schedule:
Saturday, August 29
12:30 p.m. – Offensive line coach Bill Callahan and select players available via zoom
1:30 p.m. – Kevin Stefanski available via zoom
2:25 p.m. – Practice
Sunday, August 30
1:25 p.m. – Practice at FirstEnergy Stadium
After practice – Kevin Stefanski and select players available via zoom
Monday, August 31
Player’s day off
**Schedule subject to change. Times are approximate.**