2022 Cleveland Browns Media Credentials
Below is information regarding media credential and/or parking requests for the 2022 season.
As per team policy, credential requests for all Browns games, practices or events must be submitted by the assigning sports director/editor or photo director to be considered for access. To streamline the process, only one application will be accepted from each media organization.
Cleveland Browns home games
To continue to make the credentialing process as efficient as possible, the Browns will again use an online application system for all media credential and parking requests for home games at FirstEnergy Stadium:
- A headshot is required for each requested attendee (JPG no larger than 4 MB).
- Links to the game-by-game media credential and parking request system are available below, organized by event and credential type.
- As a reminder, “Media” credentials are assigned to those who need press box and postgame locker room access. “Network Compound” credentials are assigned to those who need press box, postgame locker room and pre and postgame field access. “Photographer” credentials will be assigned to those who need in-game field access at the discretion of Browns PR. Once again in 2022, there will be a league-mandated cap on the amount of people with in-game field access, identified by an assigned armband.
- The deadline to apply for individual home game credentials is 5 p.m. ET six days prior to the game requested (Monday at 5 p.m. ET for a Sunday afternoon game).
- Please note that in 2022, media will not have access to the home postgame press conference room from four hours before kickoff (9 a.m. for 1 p.m. games) through the second half kickoff. Media members looking to set up for postgame press conferences will need to do so prior to 9 a.m. or between the second half kickoff and the start of the two-minute warning in the fourth quarter. Browns PR reserves the right to adjust this policy and will notify credentialed personnel of any changes.
Cleveland Browns away games
- Local media interested in covering a Browns road game should e-mail Mike Annarella (MAnnarella@clevelandbrowns.com) no later than noon 10 days prior to the game requested (Thursday at noon for the next week’s Sunday afternoon game).
- As per NFL policies, media located in Northeast Ohio and the surrounding areas should request credentials through the Browns for all away contests. All other media should submit credential or media inquiries directly to the opposing club’s communications department.
Please direct any questions to Mike Annarella (MAnnarella@clevelandbrowns.com).
Week 2 – Aug. 21 – Philadelphia Eagles – 1 p.m./News 5 Cleveland
- Preseason Week 2 Media Credential
- Preseason Week 2 Network Compound Credential
- Preseason Week 2 Photographer Credential
Week 3 – Aug. 27 (Sat) – Chicago Bears – 7 p.m./ News 5 Cleveland
- Preseason Week 3 Media Credential
- Preseason Week 3 Network Compound Credential
- Preseason Week 3 Photographer Credential
Week 2: Sept. 18 – New York Jets – 1 p.m./CBS
Week 3: Sept. 22 (Thu) – Pittsburgh Steelers – 8:15 p.m./Prime Video
Week 5: Oct. 9 – Los Angeles Chargers – 1 p.m./CBS
Week 6: Oct. 16 – New England Patriots – 1 p.m./CBS
Week 8: Oct. 31 (Mon) – Cincinnati Bengals – 8:15 p.m./ESPN
Week 12: Nov. 27 – Tampa Bay Buccaneers – 1 p.m./FOX
Week 15: Dec. 17 or 18 – Baltimore Ravens – TBD/TBD
Week 16: Dec. 24 (Sat) – New Orleans Saints – 1 p.m./CBS